THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE FOR PANCHAKARMA IN US
A Vaidya designed and customized program.
Our most awaited...Spring 2017 Panchakarma discounts coming soon
(*Vaidya means Ayurvedic Physician)
Healing, Balancing, Cleansing (Detox), Nurturing & Rejuvenating - The Most Popular Program at our Institute.
Dr. Lina Thakar designs each Panchakarma program with specifics on oils, strokes, add on treatments and healing principles of Ayurveda. The program is monitored through out. Each technician goes through Dr. Lina's training and review. Each technician is evaluated every 3 months under our quality control program by Dr. Lina to maintain the best quality all times.
We use 5 types of organic dosha oils and special oils specific to your conditions for the most outcome. All authentic principles are applied to create an excellent protocol for your healing. 5 types cleanse/healing procedures are done in the best applicable way in US with safe standards and understanding of genetics, lifestyle and stress levels for US community. You do not need to go to India. You can save energy, money and stress by travelling to foreign country.
Your Panchakarma healing may begin right here in US.
Bonus good karma- **Leave with not just your own healing but the satisfaction of creating jobs right here in US. Our Institute and our technicians are eager to assist you in your healing.
Visiting from out of town?
Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute-
412 809 0999 Mon -Sun (9am -6pm)
Residential Panchakarma : Why staying at a resort based Panchakarma program may not be a REAL Panchakarma?
Are you looking for clinical recovery or just relaxation?? Is resort experience or staying on location important for Pachakarma? Know the difference of Ayurveda Immersion at resorts Vs REAL Panchakarma.
The Most Popular Ayurveda Healing & Detox Program at Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute
*Additional treatments: $145 Value FREE (Sinus, Ear & Digestion) Receive 3 additional treatments completely FREE during your Panchakarma Program, a unique feature for Panchakarma at Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute, Pittsburgh.
Panchakarma (five healing actions) is a cleansing and rejuvenating program for the body, mind and consciousness. It is known for its beneficial effects on overall health, wellness and self-healing.
Our Panchakarma Program:
Our customized Panchakarma program (not a cookie cutter approach) is designed by (Vaidya) Lina Thakar and based on her 20 years of clinical Ayurvedic experience, is custom-tailored to your current state of health, wellness and constitution. It is the starting point to pro-actively manage and improve your own health and wellness. Personal attention is given to each guest’s specific needs.
Benefits of Panchakarma
- Eliminate toxins and toxic conditions from your body and mind
- Promotes ultimate wellness by building immunity, thus you become more resistent to illness.
- Reverse the negative effects of stress on your body and mind thereby slowing the aging process.
- Prevents disease process and corrects imbalance.
- Provides deeply needed rest & relaxation
- Offers mental clarity and increased concentration. Enhance your self-reliance, strength, energy and vitality.
- Deepens self awareness & spirituality
- Clears emotional stagnation and allows you to experience inner joy
- Helps develop a consistent daily routine that includes yoga, meditation, and self-care
- Bring Sense of well-being.
Panchakarma Program Details
Contact us at 1-855-484-2527/(412) 809-0999, or by email at email@example.com
- Panchakarma is offered all 7days/week, (Mon –Sun.). Weekends and Evening appointments are available especially for guests who can’t make it on day time.
- These are completely safe, gentle and very nurturing EXTERNAL treatments mainly include herbal oil massages, herbal steam treatments and are enjoyed as signature spa treatments.
For detoxifying the body, strengthening the immune system, and restoring balance and well-being, Panchakarma is the ultimate mind-body healing experience.
Developed thousands of years ago in India and offered by Ayurveda physician trained in India, Panchakarma is the most popular program at Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute