Ayurveda Institute is CLOSED on Sun, Aug 31st & Mon, Sept 1 for Labor Day Weekend.
Welcome to Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute
The Premium Ayurveda Institute for Natural, Integrated Holistic Wellness in United States
Experience Ancient Healing Science of India :
Situated in the Pittsburgh suburbs of Robinson Township, Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute brings the ancient healing science of Ayurveda to the Western Pennsylvania region and tri-state area. We are the first authentic Ayurveda organization in the region offering traditional Ayurvedic rejuvenation treatments as an Integrative Wellness/Holistic program.
A Preventive & Complementary Program Ayurveda is a wisdom that promotes self healing of body, mind and spirit. Run under Dr. (Vaidya) Lina's direction, an authentic Ayurvedic physician from India, Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute is considered as a premier center for natural health in the United States of America.
Ayurveda is recognized as one of the oldest, most complete and time-proven healing science, originating in India over 5,000 years ago during the ancient Vedic culture. Learn more about this ancient healing art.
Whether you are seeking a health and wellness consultation, PANCHAKARMA Ayurvedic bodywork therapy or spa therapy, Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking session, natural beauty treatment, herbal skin care, or a detoxification program, we will help you restore balance and reawaken your body’s natural healing mechanisms.
Our Ayurveda Wellness Insitute was founded in 2008 by Dr. (Vaidya) Lina Thakar, BAMS, a true "Vaidya,"—an Ayurvedic physician trained from India who has more than 20 years of experience as an Ayurveda healer. Dr. Lina is affiliated with Integrated Medicine Program at Allegheny General Hospital, one of the top 10 hospitals in the country. AGH’s Integrated Medicine Program is dedicated to integrating the best conventional and natural healing practices to strengthen the health and well-being of the individuals it serves.
Come enjoy the blue skies, fresh air and healing energies in Pittsburgh, while you rejuvenate and return to balanced health.
At Ayurveda Wellness Integrative Wellness Institute, Our guests have reported,
- Significant reduction in anxiety & stress
- Improved health from chronic conditions reducing symptoms. (such as Cardiac conditions, Depression, Overweight, Diabetes and many more)
- Deep healing and feeling of happiness in cancer conditions.
- Relief from skin conditions such as eczema, rashes etc and improved skin health.
- Relief from pain
- Reduction in migraine headaches.
- Relief from allergies, seasonal allergies, cold, cough conditions for adults as well as children reducing frequent visits to doctors’ offices.
- Improved Sleep
- Significant relief from hot flashes and improved women health.
- Reversal of aging
- Result oriented and focused unexplained infertility program, complementary pregnancy wellness program regimens for improved health status of mother and child.
- Improved children health status.
- Significant improvements of health status in corporate CEOs and employee health.
- Deep healing and happier feeling among veterans.
- Experience of mental calmness
Important Information -
- Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Insititute is Holistic Healing Institute for wellness and prevention by Ayurvedic wisdom. Please note that we are NOT massage center or center for beauty or cosmetology. We do not offer MASSAGES or FACIALS.
- All Ayurvedic Bodywork therapies offered at our institute are AYURVEDIC HOLISTIC HEALING Therapies that are strongly recommended in Ayurvedic Healing Program as cleansing, detoxifying BODY, MIND & SPIRIT to balance dosha and create harmony. It promotes self healing mechanism. This is a part of Holistic Medicine Program. (Integrative/ Complementary Medicine)
- All healing therapies at our institute are provided by Ayurveda Technicians trained in our institute by Dr. Lina to maintain authenticity of the healing science. Healing atmosphere, positive energy as well as holistic lifestyle is highly maintained in our program and also among our team. Each Ayurvedic Technician goes through strict quality control program and is evaluated by Dr. Lina, for our clients to get the most benefits.
- Please make informed decision when you sign up for any of our services.
- We look forward to supporting and assisting you in reaching your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health goals.
Unique Features of Our Ayurveda Wellness Institute - Read more