Happy Holidays! Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute will be closed Thursday, December 25th for Christmas.
Stay Tuned for our NEW YEAR SPECIALS - COMING SOON
eNewsletter - Winter Special Edition : Constipation Relief Remedies
Welcome to Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute
The Premium Ayurveda & Panchakarma Institute for Natural, Integrative (Holistic) Wellness in United States.
Experience Ancient Healing Science of India:
A Preventive & Complementary Program Ayurveda is a wisdom that promotes self healing of body, mind and spirit. Run under Dr. (Vaidya) Lina's direction, an authentic Ayurvedic physician from India, Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute is considered as a premier institute for natural health in the United States of America.
Ayurveda is recognized as one of the oldest, most complete and time-proven healing science, originating in India over 5,000 years ago during the ancient Vedic culture. Learn more about this ancient healing program.
Situated in the Pittsburgh suburbs of Robinson Township, Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute brings the ancient healing science of Ayurveda to the Western Pennsylvania region, tri-state area and the east coast of USA. Click here to know more about our Institute
Come enjoy the blue skies, fresh air and healing energies in Pittsburgh, while you rejuvenate and return to balanced health.
Remove Fogginess, Attain Clarity.
At Ayurveda Wellness Integrative Wellness Institute, Our guests have reported,
- Significant reduction in anxiety & stress
- Improved health from chronic conditions reducing symptoms. (such as Cardiac conditions, Depression, Overweight, Diabetes and many more)
- Deep healing and feeling of happiness in cancer conditions.
- Relief from skin conditions such as eczema, rashes etc and improved skin health.
- Relief from pain
- Reduction in migraine headaches.
- Relief from allergies, seasonal allergies, cold, cough conditions for adults as well as children reducing frequent visits to doctors’ offices.
- Improved Sleep
- Significant relief from hot flashes and improved women health.
- Reversal of aging
- Result oriented and focused unexplained infertility program, complementary pregnancy wellness program regimens for improved health status of mother and child.
- Improved children health status.
- Significant improvements of health status in corporate CEOs and employee health.
- Deep healing and happier feeling among veterans.
- Experience of mental calmness
Important Information -
- Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Insititute is Holistic Healing Institute for wellness and prevention by Ayurvedic wisdom. Please note that we are NOT massage center or center for beauty or cosmetology. We do not offer MASSAGES or FACIALS.
- All Ayurvedic Bodywork therapies offered at our institute are AYURVEDIC HOLISTIC HEALING Therapies that are strongly recommended in Ayurvedic Healing Program as cleansing, detoxifying BODY, MIND & SPIRIT to balance dosha and create harmony. It promotes self healing mechanism. This is a part of Holistic Medicine Program. (Integrative/ Complementary Medicine)
- All healing therapies at our institute are provided by Ayurveda Technicians trained in our institute by Dr. Lina to maintain authenticity of the healing science. Healing atmosphere, positive energy as well as holistic lifestyle is highly maintained in our program and also among our team. Each Ayurvedic Technician goes through strict quality control program and is evaluated by Dr. Lina, for our clients to get the most benefits.
- Please make informed decision when you sign up for any of our services.
- We look forward to supporting and assisting you in reaching your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health goals.
Join the celebration of AYURVEDA PROFESSION in US. Sign up for the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA) Conference Early Bird Discount before Nov 30th.
Dr.(Vaidya) Lina Thakar will make a special presentation on ‘Successful Practices' for 2015 NAMA Professional Forum on Thursday, April 9, 2015