Please note, Ayurveda Wellness Center will be closed on Thursday, November 28th for Thanksgiving and on Wednesday, December 25th for Christmas.
Welcome to Ayurveda Wellness Center & Holistic Spa
Ayurveda Center -
412 809 0999
Open All 7 days/week
For Appointments & AyuLina Store- 10am - 6pm Ayurvedic Treatments- 10am-8pm
Unique Features of Our Ayurveda Center - Read more
Experience Ancient Healing Science of India :
Situated in the Pittsburgh suburbs of Robinson Township, Ayurveda Wellness Center & Holistic Spa brings the ancient healing science of Ayurveda to the Western Pennsylvania region and tri-state area. We are the first authentic Ayurveda organization in the region offering traditional Ayurvedic rejuvenation treatments.
A Preventive & Complementary Medicine Program, Ayurveda is a wisdom that promotes self healing of body, mind and spirit. Run under Dr. Lina's direction, an authentic Ayurvedic physician from India, Ayurveda Wellness Center & Holistic Spa is considered as a premier center for natural health in the United States of America.
Take a look at our unique 'Wellness and Panchakarma Detox Program' here. There are very few institutes offering PANCHAKAMRA program in USA. We are the only one in the country offering the longest 21 days Panchakarma program for chronic imbalances.
Ayurveda is recognized as one of the oldest, most complete and time-proven healing science, originating in India over 5,000 years ago during the ancient Vedic culture. Learn more about this ancient healing art.
Whether you are seeking a health and wellness consultation, Ayurvedic bodywork therapy or spa therapy, Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking session, natural beauty treatment, herbal skin care, or a detoxification program, we will help you restore balance and reawaken your body’s natural healing mechanisms.
Our Ayurveda Wellness Center and Spa was founded in 2008 by Dr. (Vaidya) Lina Thakar, BAMS, a true "Vaidya,"—an Ayurvedic physician trained from India who has more than 15 years of experience as an Ayurveda healer. Dr. Lina is affiliated with Integrated Medicine Program at Allegheny General Hospital, one of the top 10 hospitals in the country. AGH’s Integrated Medicine Program is dedicated to integrating the best conventional and natural healing practices to strengthen the health and well-being of the individuals it serves.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is world renowned for its healing energies. In Pittsburgh where two rivers, Allegheny & Monongahela confluence together to form third Ohio river, it is an absolute healing place on earth. This is the perfect place to get away for deep relaxation and turning inwards. Along with its natural beauty, Pittsburgh is all about GO GREEN…emerging as a Green City itself, allowing us to respect & reconnect to the earth. Come enjoy the blue skies, fresh air and healing energies in Pittsburgh, while you rejuvenate and return to balanced health.
Dr. Lina and her team at Ayurveda Wellness Center & Holistic Spa welcome you to journey along the holistic path of Ayurveda—we know that you will find it most beneficial and satisfying!
At Ayurveda Wellness Center & Holistic Spa, Our guests have reported,
- Significant reduction in anxiety & stress
- Improved health from chronic conditions reducing symptoms. (such as Cardiac conditions, Depression, Overweight, Diabetes and many more)
- Deep healing and feeling of happiness in cancer conditions.
- Relief from skin conditions such as eczema, rashes etc and improved skin health.
- Relief from pain
- Reduction in migraine headaches.
- Relief from allergies, seasonal allergies, cold, cough conditions for adults as well as children reducing frequent visits to doctors’ offices.
- Improved Sleep
- Significant relief from hot flashes and improved women health.
- Reversal of aging
- Result oriented and focused unexplained infertility program, complementary pregnancy wellness program regimens for improved health status of mother and child.
- Improved children health status.
- Significant improvements of health status in corporate CEOs and employee health.
- Deep healing and happier feeling among veterans.
- Experience of mental calmness
Important Information -
- Ayurveda Wellness Center and Holistic Spa is Holistic Healing Center for wellness and prevention by Ayurvedic wisdom. Please note that we are NOT massage center or center for beauty or cosmetology. We do not offer MASSAGES or FACIALS.
- All Ayurvedic Bodywork therapies offered at our center are AYURVEDIC HOLISTIC HEALING Therapies that are strongly recommended in Ayurvedic Healing Program as cleansing, detoxifying BODY, MIND & SPIRIT to balance dosha and create harmony. It promotes self healing mechanism. This is a part of Holistic Medicine Program. (Integrated/ Complementary Medicine)
- All healing therapies at our center are provided by Ayurveda Technicians trained in our institute by Dr. Lina to maintain authenticity of the healing science. Healing atmosphere, positive energy as well as holistic lifestyle is highly maintained in our center and also among our team. Each Ayurvedic Technician goes through strict quality control program and is evaluated by Dr. Lina, for our clients to get the most benefits.
- Please make informed decision when you sign up for any of our services.
- We look forward to supporting and assisting you in reaching your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health goals!