Welcome to Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute
The Premium Ayurveda & Panchakarma Institute for Natural, Integrative (Holistic) Wellness in United States.
AIWI introduces FREE webinar.
'Ayurveda Integrative Wellness - Ask Dr. Lina'
Friday, June 5th, 11 am EST
To log in
You may submit your questions to Dr. Lina prior to webinar at email@example.com
Thanks for visiting our website.
Try an easy browsing experience by clicking following icons.
Experience Ancient Healing Science of India:
A Preventive & Complementary Program Ayurveda is a wisdom that promotes self healing of body, mind and spirit. Run under Dr. (Vaidya) Lina's direction, an authentic Ayurvedic physician from India, Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute is considered as a premier institute for natural health in the United States of America.
Ayurveda is recognized as one of the oldest, most complete and time-proven healing science, originating in India over 5,000 years ago during the ancient Vedic culture. Learn more about this ancient healing program.
Situated in the Pittsburgh suburbs of Robinson Township, Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Institute brings the ancient healing science of Ayurveda to the Western Pennsylvania region, tri-state area and the east coast of USA. Click here to know more about our Institute
Come enjoy the blue skies, fresh air and healing energies in Pittsburgh, while you rejuvenate and return to balanced health.
Important Information -
- Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Insititute is Holistic Healing Institute for wellness and prevention by Ayurvedic wisdom. Please note that we are NOT massage center or center for beauty or cosmetology. We do not offer MASSAGES or FACIALS.
- All Ayurvedic Bodywork therapies offered at our institute are AYURVEDIC HOLISTIC HEALING Therapies that are strongly recommended in Ayurvedic Healing Program as cleansing, detoxifying BODY, MIND & SPIRIT to balance dosha and create harmony. It promotes self healing mechanism. This is a part of Holistic Medicine Program. (Integrative/ Complementary Medicine)
- All healing therapies at our institute are provided by Ayurveda Technicians trained in our institute by Dr. Lina to maintain authenticity of the healing science. Healing atmosphere, positive energy as well as holistic lifestyle is highly maintained in our program and also among our team. Each Ayurvedic Technician goes through strict quality control program and is evaluated by Dr. Lina, for our clients to get the most benefits.
- Please make informed decision when you sign up for any of our services.
- We look forward to supporting and assisting you in reaching your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health goals.